Windows & Doors Services In Houston, Katy, Sugarland, The Woodlands, Cypress, TX and Surrounding Areas and Surrounding Areas
If your windows are more than 13 years old or were improperly installed, you may be dealing with hot or cold air seeping in from outside resulting in increased air conditioning & heating bills.
Remodeling Magazine reports that the average ROI on installing energy-efficient windows is 74%, but can be up to 92% in certain regions. Window replacement will save money on utilities, update visual appeal, increase comfort and reduce noise penetration while increasing the value of your home. Contact Us Today For Windows & Doors In Houston, Katy, Sugarland, The Woodlands, Cypress, TX and Surrounding Areas and Surrounding Areas.
We know that replacing your windows and doors can seem like an overwhelming task. Strive HVAC & Construction makes window replacement convenient and stress-free. After finding the replacement solution that fits your needs, we order, deliver and install your new windows & doors. You can always count on a professional installation using the highest quality materials to insure maximum longevity and endurance of your investment.
Replacement windows not only provide reduced annual heating and cooling expenses, but they also reduce heating and cooling loads. This has benefits for the homeowner in that the size of the heating or cooling system may possibly be reduced. Window orientation also has a strong impact on peak demand. For example, west-facing windows may contribute more than twice as much to peak demand as windows facing in other directions.
Air infiltration can account for up to 10% of unnecessary energy usage in a home. The air tightness of a window depends on many characteristics of the window including: sash type, overall quality of window construction and the quality of the installation. Operable windows with compressing seals are generally more airtight than sliding seals due to how the sash element seals against the frame.
As you consider your window & door replacement options, let us help you explore all the exciting ways new windows and doors can make your home more beautiful, comfortable and energy efficient.
Benefits Of Replacing Windows
- Heating and Cooling Savings: Low-E, Argon gas, insulated spacers and chambered frames result in a lower U-factor, meaningless winter heat loss. Low-E coatings also reduce solar heat gain.
- Improved Daylight and View: Low-E can reduce solar heat gain significantly with a minimal loss of visible light.
- Improved Comfort: With a lower U-factor, window temperatures are moderate. With a lower solar heat gain coefficient, there is less discomfort in the summer.
- Condensation: Frame, spacer and glazing materials that resist heat conduction do not get as cold, which results in no condensation.
- Reduced Fading: LowĒ provides great fading protection. It blocks 95% of the sun’s damaging ultraviolet rays, so your furniture, carpets, curtains and interior coverings stay beautiful for years.
- Lower Mechanical Equipment Costs: Using windows that reduce solar heat gain may allow for smaller, less expensive U-factor may ensure winter comfort even without the need for heat registers near the windows.
- Easy Operation: Are your windows difficult to operate, or don’t even open? New windows bring less effort and perfect operation.
- Better soundproofing: Even when closed, some doors and windows still allow sound to permeate your living spaces. Replacement windows and doors that are specifically designed for energy efficiency have the added benefit of keeping out outside noise.
- Low Maintenance: Vinyl Frames and sashes will never require painting and resist pollution.
- Improved Beauty: A wide variety of styles and options will match and improve virtually any home style and exterior decor.
- Value: Replacement windows add value to your home. Potential buyers view houses with replacement windows as having higher value and comfort, which translates into a higher purchase price.
- ENERGY STAR®: Every ENERGY STAR qualified window, door, and skylight is independently certified to perform at levels that meet or exceed energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Department of Energy. Windows must meet the local energy & structural code requirements.
- Look for Efficient Properties on the NFRC Label: The National Fenestration Rating Council (NFRC) label is needed for verification of energy code compliance. The NFRC label displays whole-window energy properties and appears on all fenestration products which are part of the ENERGY STAR program.
- Lead Paint Testing: It’s important to be aware of the recently implemented
EPA Lead Testing – Information To Homeowners
In April 2010, the
Windows In Houston
Condensation has been a persistent problem associated with windows, especially in the humid Houston Climate. Excessive condensation can contribute to the growth of mold or mildew, damage painted surfaces, and eventually rot wood trim. Since the interior
Simonton Vinyl Windows & Doors
Since 1946, Simonton has been an industry-leading manufacturer of replacement windows and patio doors. Offering a wide range of vinyl window and door products, Simonton has grown to become one of the largest vinyl window and door manufacturers in the United States.
Simonton’s hallmark has been to deliver its made-to-order products in seven days or less. You can always depend on the fastest turnaround times in the industry. Rigorous testing assures high performance from Simonton windows and doors. To pass these tests, the windows and doors must endure conditions more intense than they would ever actually experience in your home.
Simonton offers some of the highest quality warranties in the industry. They even cover glass breakage and screen replacement.
Strive Twice the Love: “For a second consecutive year, consumers nationwide have ranked Simonton Windows® highest in satisfying homeowners in the J.D. Power and Associates 2011 Windows and Patio Doors Satisfaction Study.SM”
“Consumers who purchased new windows or patio doors within the past 12 months rated Simonton highest amongst all other brands in the category of overall satisfaction. Simonton received the highest ratings possible in every category of the study, including operational performance and durability, appearance and design features, warranty, price, ordering and delivery, and overall satisfaction.”
Storm Breaker Plus®: Strive https://www.simonton.com/
Pella Wood & Fiberglass Windows
If you’re interested in high quality wood and fiberglass replacement windows, chances are you are familiar with the Pella name. Pella is renowned for its 84- year history of manufacturing innovative products, providing first class service and delivering customer satisfaction.
Choosing Quality Materials and Styles: Few things enhance your home more than windows and doors. We take care to use the right materials for each product to ensure they deliver outstanding performance year after year.
Wood: Pella Architect Series®, Designer Series® and ProLine® windows offer the warmth and beauty of wood interiors. In addition, Architect Series Windows offer Mahogany, Douglas Fir or Alder interior options. The exterior of Pella wood windows are protected by Pella’s low-maintenance EnduraClad®, or EnduraClad® Plus, aluminum cladding system.
Fiberglass: Pella® Impervia®, is an advanced alternative material. Duracast is the strongest, most durable material available in windows and doors. Pella Impervia products are prefinished windows that feature Duracast powder-coat paint. Powder-coat paint is resistant to dents, scratches and damaging UV light. Duracast withstands extreme heat (over 200° F), intense cold (-40° F) and is coastline worthy.
Thermatru Entry & Patio Doors: Wouldn’t it be wonderful if you could have truly beautiful exterior doors without worrying about how they’ll stand up to harsh weather, dents or constantly refinishing them? You can have beauty and extreme durability with fiberglass exterior doors.
Fiberglass exterior doors can upgrade your home’s appearance, security and curb appeal which makes them an investment well worth considering.
Fiberglass exterior doors offer many unique benefits: Versatility. Fiberglass doors are a good choice for any exterior entrance, whether it’s your patio, a storm door or your front door.
Appearance: You’ll find an outstanding range of options, styles, colors and finishes. With a factory finish, your fiberglass exterior door is ready to go, or you can choose a factory-primed door you can paint or stain. Wood-grain fiberglass looks absolutely real, even up close.
Fiberglass doors accommodate many hardware and grille options, so you can customize your door to match your home’s interior and exterior.
Energy-efficiency: Fiberglass doors are filled with insulating foam. They’re lighter than wood, but can be five times more efficient. Fiberglass exterior doors come with double or even triple-pane glass, ensuring substantial savings on heating and cooling costs. Panes have Low E II glazing, which admits the sun’s warmth in winter but deflects the summer sun, protecting against damage from ultraviolet light.
Durability: Fiberglass is by far the strongest material available for exterior doors. It’s three times tougher than wood and eight times stronger than vinyl. Fiberglass doesn’t crack, split, rust or rot. It’s extremely unlikely to suffer from fading, scratching, dents or moisture damage. Fiberglass exterior doors are a superior product for harsh climates such as here in Texas, where our homes withstand extreme heat, cold and high https://thermatru.com/
Thermatru: Certified Installer