Indoor Air Quality in Houston, Katy, Sugarland, The Woodlands, Cypress, TX and Surrounding Areas
Indoor Air Quality by Strive HVAC & Construction
Many people spend up to 85 percent of their time indoors, but how frequently do we consider the air quality we inhale? In contrast to outdoor air, indoor air is frequently recycled, trapping pollutants. Indoor air quality refers to the environmental attributes found inside buildings that may impact human health, comfort, or productivity. Contact Us today for the best Indoor Air Quality in Houston, Katy, Sugarland, The Woodlands, Cypress, TX and Surrounding Areas.
What should you do to improve your home's air quality?
- Replace your air conditioner’s filter: All of that air is constantly flowing through air conditioning systems. Air filters eventually fill up and stop working. Replace your air conditioning filters regularly, or invest in an air conditioning service plan. Consider changing your air filter if you have allergies or reside in a city with high pollution levels.
- Other air filters should not be overlooked: Check the filters in all of your other appliances. Dryers, vacuum cleaners, and kitchen vents should be inspected and maintained regularly. Cleaning or replacing these filters every few months is suggested.
- Examine your ductwork: Air ducts handle the distribution of hot and cold air throughout your home. Contaminants can be distributed from one room to another if ducts are not adequately maintained or fitted. Hire a professional to ensure that your ducts circulate fresh, clean air throughout your home.
- Utilize the cooking vents: Gas burners emit dangerous pollutants such as carbon monoxide and nitrogen dioxide. The same pollutants are produced in lesser amounts by electric burners. Turn on your kitchen vents or open a window to filter the air.
- Maintaining the cleanliness of rugs and carpets: Carpets and rugs also catch dust and other pollutants in their threads. Cleaning your carpets and rugs weekly will make sure that they keep increasing the air quality in your home simply by lying there!
- Manage the humidity in your home: The humidification levels can be high during the hot summer months. Mold and mildew thrive in humid and moist environments, aggravating allergies and asthma. Create comfortable living conditions with these simple solutions.
- Indoor plants purify the air: Nature’s natural air filters are plants. Investing in a few indoor plants can improve your home’s indoor air quality while also adding to the aesthetic. The most fantastic options for removing pollutants from the air are small plants like ferns and lilies (which blossom indoors) and giant palm trees.
What can we do to assist you in preserving indoor air quality?
Indoor air quality solutions are available to keep your employees, customers, and visitors safe from airborne pollutants. To reduce indoor air pollution, we have the experience and knowledge to incorporate air filtration systems directly into your business heating and cooling systems. Indoor air quality solutions like UV light kill 99.9% of viruses, bacteria, fungus, and mold spores, preventing dust from building up in and spreading through air conditioning equipment.
For more than 40 years, Strive HVAC & Construction has provided the ideal climate for businesses. Our goal is to collaborate closely with customers to deliver an accurate “comfort level” for their homes and companies, consistent performance, and round-the-clock dependability. Send us your contact information, questions, and concerns, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Indoor Air Quality includes:
- Air Purifiers
- Whole House